woensdag 19 juni 2013

I preach YAHWEH's miracles

I do not preach the death of Jesus Christ, but I preach YAHWEH's miracles and the miracles of Jesus Christ. Because the Lord Jesus Christ is not dead but is risen. Jesus said to them:
Why are you crying?



Luke 23:27-28 27 A large crowd was following Jesus, and in the crowd a lot of women were crying and weeping for him. 28 Jesus turned to the women and said: Women of Jerusalem, don't cry for me! Cry for yourselves and for your children.
John 20:15 Jesus asked her, “Why are you crying? Who are you looking for?”
She thought he was the gardener and said, “Sir, if you have taken his body away, please tell me, so I can go and get him.”
John 20:17 Jesus told her, “Don't hold on to me! I have not yet gone to the Father. But tell my disciples that I am going to the one who is my Father and my God, as well as your Father and your God.”
John 20:26-29 26 A week later the disciples were together again. This time, Thomas was with them. Jesus came in while the doors were still locked and stood in the middle of the group. He greeted his disciples 27 and said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and look at my hands! Put your hand into my side. Stop doubting and have faith!”
28 Thomas replied, “You are my Lord and my God!” 29 Jesus said, “Thomas, do you have faith because you have seen me? The people who have faith in me without seeing me are the ones who are really blessed!
Jesus Christ magical powers: Mark 16:17-18 17 Everyone who believes me will be able to do wonderful things. By using my name they will force out demons, and they will speak new languages. 18 They will handle snakes and will drink poison and not be hurt. They will also heal sick people by placing.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten