woensdag 14 augustus 2013

Illegal British and German homeless in France

Today I share you my third magic moment when I help other people. My magic moment in this story is when I gave food and I talked with they.

On day, I was in Paris 5ème with my ex boyfriend. We walked on the street then we saw two British twinbrother. They asked us money then my ex was furious without to asked they why they asked our money.
Then I asked they if they want some to eat and drink. They said, yeah! I and my ex went to the supermarket so I bought a lot of food and drink to gave they. Then I asked  they, why  they stayed live up the street? They told me their was rich and had company before they lived up the street in Paris.
They came as tourist to visit Paris then they lost their porte moneys and paspoorts. Now they lived 10 years up the street and no government want to help they to return in England.
Also I asked they, why they do not write their family in Engeland?  They said, they don’t have family and they have some cousins but they tried to write but nobody answered they.
I asked still they that I don’t understand they because they are rich and Europeans. How could they did not return in England? They said that the French and British government said to they , first they want to prove. This British twinbrother are illegal homeless  in France.

In France there are a lot of illegal British and German homeless because these people lost their paspoorts and no government can help they to return in their country.


Please help homeless because some homeless lost their paspoorts and they don't can return home of in their country cause no government can help they. If you can buy some food for they it's wonderful.

Yahweh bless you,

Olga Boto

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten